- 1 Baguette, sliced into 1/2" pieces
- 16 Ounce(s) Red Grapes, seedless and stemless
- 5 Ounce(s) Goat Cheese
- 2 Tablespoon(s) OMG! Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Blood Orange
- 2 Teaspoon(s) OMG! Classic Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon(s) Fresh Mint, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Step 1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Put parchment paper on the baking sheet.
Step 2.In a small bowl, toss the grapes with OMG! Classic Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar, OMG! Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Blood Orange and salt & pepper to taste.
Step 3.Spread onto parchment paper and roast for 15-20 minutes. Midway through roasting, toss the grapes on the baking sheet with a spatula.
Step 4.While grapes are roasting, toss the baguette slices into the oven. Cook for 5-8 minutes.
Step 5.Take bread out the same time as the grapes. Spread goat cheese on toasted baguette slices. Put grapes on top.
Serve with freshly chopped mint. Add a drizzle of OMG! Classic Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar on top.