- 4 Medium Zucchini or yellow summer squash
- 4 Nectarines sliced in half, pits removed
- 4 Cup(s) Baby spinach or arugula
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 Cup(s) Pecans, chopped
- 4 Tablespoon(s) OMG! Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup(s) OMG! Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Blood Orange
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Step 1.Preheat grill to medium heat.
Step 2.Trim the ends of zucchini or squash then slice diagonally into ovals. Brush the extra OMG! Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Blood Orange onto squash slices and cut side of nectarines.
Step 3.Carefully place nectarines and squash onto the grill and cook until soft and slightly charred turning once. This will only take a couple of minutes on each side.
Step 4.Remove from grill and slice nectarines.
Step 5.To assemble salads: arrange spinach/arugula on a plate. Top with zucchini/squash, nectarines, and pecans. Whisk OMG! Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar with 1/2 cup OMG! Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Blood Orange and drizzle on top of the salad.
Sprinkle with chopped basil. Add salt and pepper to taste.