- 4 Pork Chops (about 6 oz each)
- 4 Teaspoon(s) Salt, plus more to taste
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Cooking Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, smashed
- 1 sprig Fresh Thyme
- 1 Cup(s) Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 Cup(s) OMG! D'Anjou Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
Step 1.Pat pork chops dry, season both sides evenly with salt and pepper. Cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 1 day.
Step 2.Warm oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Pat the pork chops dry and re-season with salt and pepper to taste. When the oil simmers, place chops in the hot skillet and cook to an internal temperature of 145°F, about 5 minutes per side. Set chops aside to rest.
Step 3.Pour the broth into the pan along with the garlic and thyme. Scrape the bottom of the pan to deglaze. Add the OMG! D'Anjou Pear White Balsamic Vinegar and stir to combine. Let the mixture simmer until thickened and reduced by half. When you slide your spoon across the bottom of the pan, the empty line should remain for a couple seconds. Spoon the sauce evenly over the pork chops and serve.
Spoon the sauce evenly over the pork chops and serve.