- 6 Ounce(s) Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup(s) Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 Cup(s) Pecans, toasted
- 2 Ounce(s) Goat Cheese
- 1/4 Cup(s) OMG! Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup(s) OMG! Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Blood Orange
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Dijon Mustard
Step 1.In a large bowl or on a serving platter, toss the spinach with the onion and strawberries. Sprinkle on the pecans and goat cheese.
Step 2.In a small bowl or jar with a lid, combine the OMG! Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar, OMG! Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Blood Orange, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle prepared dressing over salad.